If you feel stuck in a rut or you're experiencing difficult times in your life at the moment, whether it be work, relationship, or you just have no life direction our Seminar will help you regain control again.
March 22, 23, 24, 25
May 3, 4, 5, 6
June 21, 22, 23, 24
August 2, 3, 4, 5
September 13, 14, 15, 16
November 1, 2, 3, 4
December 6, 7, 8, 9
It takes courage to ‘draw the line.’ It means that you know it’s time to take responsibility and look towards the future. It means you’re thinking about what’s possible for you.
Drawing the line means that you move away from laying blame and continuously justifying your actions – or lack of them. You move away from hiding behind excuses.
Making this shift on your own won’t be easy. It will raise questions for you. Questions like:
- Why do I often feel the way I do?
- Why can dealing with some people leave me feeling anxious, frustrated or inept?
- Why can’t I understand the way I behave?
Unlock the real power of listening
Lifeskills Seminars will also show you what happens when you work hard at listening and when you feel you are truly being listened to.
Sometimes we underestimate the “work” of listening. Think about your own recent experience. Maybe you’ve been trying to:
- Remember the real meaning of what your manager said to you
- Understand just what your partner or child is trying to say to you
- Contain your frustration when people basically ignore what you’ve said
When you push yourself to really listen and communicate well, the effect can be
immeasurable. You’ll gain the trust and respect of the person you are listening to and discover a depth and appreciation in them they’ve never felt before.
But don’t just take our word for it. Look at how other people have benefited from Lifeskills Seminars…
"I walked into Lifeskills Centre feeling apprehensive, still excited but thinking 'shit I don’t really want to be here!' I walked out of Life Skills feeling lighter, proud, more content and with greater understanding about myself, especially regarding my place and in the family and my relationships within the family."
"I liked meeting other people who I never thought had similar problems to me. Also seeing the pennies drop for others and myself. And - bursting my own bubble on what is causing my own problems."
"I now feel empowered. I learnt how to forgive and let go of my pain. I'm appreciative of the difficult times I have been through and will still go through and finding the gift in them and being thankful and grateful."
By the time you have successfully completed a Lifeskills Seminar you will:
- Have more answers than questions
- Be able to recognise destructive patterns of behaviour in yourself and others
- Know how to respond, NOT react to difficult situations
- Understand where you have been and why you are the person you are
- See where you are now and have a clearer vision of where you want to be
- Appreciate the people in your life for the better
- Be more resilient to anxiety, stress and unnecessaryheartache
- Be well on your way to reaching your full potential and living the life you deserve
Lifeskills Seminars FAQs
Here are your answers to some of the popular questions about Lifeskills Seminars. Please call us on 9361 9092 or email us if you need more information.
Q. How do I know if the seminar really is for me?
A. We provide a 30 minute FREE consult before each seminar to ensure that the seminar is the most appropriate option for you.
Q. How long do they run for?
A. Thursday to Sunday from 9.00am until late.
Q. Will I need the whole day?
A. Absolutely! Our Seminars start at 9am each day and can run late into the evenings. Please make it a priority to block out all other commitments for the whole four days.
Q. How much does it cost?